Friday, March 31, 2017

3rd Quarter Refelection

I think I accomplished many things this quarter. I think one thing I am most accomplished this quarter is the quality of my blogs. The reason why I feel accomplished about the quality of my blogs. when we first started the blogs the quality of my blogs was kinda bad and ok so it was in the middle, so now I guess it got better because I improved on my grammar and my spelling.

I think I made a lot of improvements this quarter. One improvement is my grammar because every week we would have a set of words and a set of root words. That helped me a lot because every week I have to study and learn the words. Another improvement is reading my book because, every once in awhile I would read my book but not as much as I should be, but now I started to read more, and started like to read now.

The most challenging part in Quarter 3 is doing my homework. The reason doing my is challenging is because sometimes I would get lazy to do it or sometimes I just didn’t to do it. I overcame this because I started getting bad grades, and I had to stay in working lunch all the time. So I got bored of it so that changed my mind and started to do my homework

No comments:

Post a Comment