Thursday, October 27, 2016

1st Quarter Reflection Blog

October 27, 2016
In my 10 Book Challenge I think I am doing pretty decent. I think i’m doing decent is because so far I read four books. The books I read so far is A Long Way Gone, The Giver, Summer Ball, and Heat. I think that is decent because if I start reading two books every month, I can finish the 10 book challenge in about three and a half months. The book I am reading now is Called “Million Dollar Throw” by Mike Lupica. The book is about this kid name Nate Brodie he has gotten the chance of a lifetime. He has won a chance to throw a football through a target at a New England patriots game on live TV. If he completes the pass he will win a million dollars and, his parents are struggling to pay the bills, even to keep their home, so this makes Nate even more nervous so the pressure is on for him. After I finish this book it would take me about three and a half months to finish the challenge.

Since August my blogs have been progressing pretty decent. I think that my blogs progressed pretty decent is because, I looked for my grades in Schoology and I saw in blogs and I got 69.44% I don't know if that’s good but I think it’s pretty decent. But I think I progressed a lot since August because I remember that I did kinda bad. I wouldn't capitalized proper nouns I wouldn't write in complete sentences. But now I learned better on run on sentences and use proper nouns. That’s why I think that my blogs progressed since August.


Some of my goals for the next three quarters for ELA is to be better in my roots/prefixes, spelling and have better grades in ElA. I chose those two goals because that is was I usually mess up and if I focus on them I can fix my mistakes and learn from them. The first goal is to be better in roots/ prefixes and spelling. To be better in roots/prefixes is that I can choose a word and practice that word every week and do it again until I get correct. My second goal is to have better grades in ELA. To do that I need to do good on my test and to do good on my test I also have to study. Also to have better grades in ELA I have to turn in complete assignments and do my homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment