Thursday, February 9, 2017

Berlin Memorial Activity Blog

February 9, 2017
I learned many things such as how Hitler came to power, about Anne Frank and her family. What I really liked that I learned is how Hitler made a lot rules and restrictions for the Jewish people. He made over 400 laws such as Jews can't buy books, Jews are not allowed to have pets, Jews to declare all assets etc…They are a lot more things I learned about the Holocaust but those are just a few I wanted to say.

I think the monument was built to remember the Jewish people who died in the Holocaust. Also I think it was built to what Hitler did to Jewish people, and how he seperated so many families from each other. Also I think it was built for the people who walks by the people can remember on what happened in the past and so they can learn about the holocaust and the people who died.

I noticed that the laws in the beginning of the years when Hitler came to power he made a lot of laws. He did this because he wanted to gain more fame and power. I also noticed he made a lot law's/restrictions such as Jews can’t go to school, Jews can’t buy books etc… He did this because he didn’t want the Jews to be smart or have knowledge. Another thing I noticed is that Hitler made a law that Jews couldn’t eat eggs. He did this is because eggs had a lot of protein and that’s how people get healthy, and Jews can make a lot of meals with eggs.

A restriction I would have a trouble is not having any pets. I would have trouble with this is because pets like dogs or cats can entertain someone because you can play around with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment