Thursday, December 15, 2016

Gratitude Blog

November 22, 2016
    This year I’m grateful for being alive and healthy. I am grateful for that because there's a lot of people that die everyday from murder, suicide etc… I am also grateful for being healthy because a lot of people are very sick because they are not healthy. People get very sick by not taking care of their body like if people don’t watch what they eat they can get diabetes. Also people die for not being healthy like Cancer A.L.S. That is why I’m really grateful for being alive or not dead and being healthy and not having any diseases.

I’m grateful that I’m able to spend time with my family on Thanksgiving. I’m grateful for that because I rarely spend time with family on holidays like Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years. Also I am grateful to spend time with my family because there is a lot of kids and adults who can't spend time with their family on thanksgiving so that's why I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment